Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Moon #32


I am an utter selenophile and have been as long as I can remember. I adore Her silvery presence. Today is the full moon. Regrettably it is an incredibly nasty, overcast and rainy day. Perhaps the sky will clear this evening enough to see the moon but I don't think so. Then I happened to come across this picture I took of last month's full moon. I remember walking up the street and approaching the house. Just as I turned to trot down the steps, I was greeted with this glorious sight. The clouds were just barely thinning enough to see Her when I got this photo.

In the Lenormand, The Moon #32 card is one of the cards that has many meanings that don't necessarily relate one with another. It can mean:

  • Reputation
  • Emotions/feelings
  • Fame
  • Dreams
  • Night
  • Success
  • Psychic or initutive 
  • Romance
  • Monthly time period or cycles
I asked the cards what I need to know with regard to some things I am dealing with emotionally. Seems I'm supposed to remain optimistic in spite of the confussion that appears will continue to shroud me me for a while longer. 


I hope wherever and whatever your situation, you are you can see the moon this evening and that She may bring you peace and contentment. 

*this post brought to you by Moon of the Sepiaphoto Lenormand deck, self-published by Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...