Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Full Moon in Aries 2018


Last night I had a really nice evening. I spent it with my sweet friend Ebony who affectionately refers to me as her American Mum and I her as my daughter. She knows how much I adore the moon and will send me a picture of it each full moon. It's such a beautiful way to stay connected with her and to feel special. A monthly reminder that someone is thinking of me and knowing how much I love the moon and even though we are an ocean apart we can feel connected. It's pretty special. And last night it so happened that Ebz and I went to dinner on the night of the full moon. We were just finishing our meal when she spotted the massive, amber sphere rising out of the water. Drawn to her like the sea she shimmered over, we rushed out to the harbour and shared in its spectacular beauty. It looked more like a subdued, icy, rose-gold sun. These are a few photos I was able to capture with my iPhone. I really should invest in a decent camera, but considering, I think they turned out ok. Then the last photo was several hours later when she had returned to her familiar silver magnificence. 












Today I decided to ask the tarot what do I need to release and what do I need to embrace this full moon? I shuffled and specifically looked for the Moon card and each card just to the left and right. It's noteworthy that this is the Full Moon in Aries and the left is a water card and to the right fire - stagnant emotion and thus isolation reflected by the 7 of cups in contrast to the more dynamic energy of community and celebration shown in the 4 of wands. 

Release being overwhelmed with emotional confusion that enevitably leads to lethargy due to emitioanl exhaustion from overthinking. Embrace feelings of stability that can be found by interacting with like-minded individuals who encourage and inspire me to remain curious and explore things that call to and are of interest to me. As my time in the UK draws to a close this really hits home for me. It makes perfect sense, but to add an element of practical application I shuffled again and asked, "How??" The Emperor jumped out:
 Rise above obstacles  


  • Be authoritative,
  • Look at the bigger picture
  • Do not get caught up in the minutia,
  • Be my own sovereign
  • Embrace a sense of power
  • Exude grace under pressure 
  • Commit to fostering strong self-worth 
  • Be brave damnit


I hope that this Aries full moon brings you all of the positive Aries qualities needed in your life and that you are able to enjoy the beauty of the moon.



*this post brought to you by the Tarot of Pagan Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...