Monday, September 3, 2018

A Little Bit of Scotland Came to Me - Lenormand Child+Lily+Key


I met the nicest ladies today! I was standing there when a lady came up from behind me and scared the tar out of me. She was so sweet and was asking me if she could pass, as I was in the way. We got to chatting and lo and behold they are from Scotland. I've had this pull to go there for the past several years but I've not yet made it there. How I can make it 4,447 miles from New Orleans to Cornwall but I haven't yet made the 600 to Scotland makes no sense at all. Anyway, they sat down and had a pot of tea.  So I went over and started to chat with them. What incredibly sweet ladies they were, so warm and joyous. Frances and her daughter Tracey and they are from Dundee, the 4th largest city in Scotland and famous for its cake-making it would seem. I left them to their tea and went back to chatting with my friend Charles, but every time I looked over at them it was like I felt sparkles around me and I wanted to go over and hug them. To my surprise when they got up to leave they came over and asked if they could get a picture together with me. I was so pleased and asked if I could have one as well. Then they asked if they could give me their address so that when I get to Scotland I can come to visit them if I'd like! How incredibly kind!


I asked the Lenormand about our meeting and got Child+Lily+Key - An older lady with white hair (Lily) and her daughter (Child) provide a granted me access! Also, the purity and sincerity (Lily) of something new (Child) is something that will be a very good idea to say yes to (Key)!

Since I haven't made it yet to Scotland, seems like Scotland made its way to me!

*this post brought to you by the SepiaFoto Lenormand by the amazing Kiki


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...