Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Coffee Cup to Go



I bought a new go-cup. My Dad used to take a cup of coffee with him everywhere he went. Either coffee or milk. We had a few small insulated brown cups that I think came with an Aladin thermos we had. He called them his "go-cups" The man had no idea he was sitting on a million dollar idea. Well like father like daughter, I do love to have a go-cup. The majority of the time it is coffee, but when I'm in the UK I drink so much more tea. (As I write this I am sat here enjoying a cuppa Earl Grey.) So I was happy today when I was led to have a look in a shop on the harbor that I never go into and much to my surprise I found some cool things. As I was about to check out, my eye caught sight of this go-cup, the "BambooCup...the eco-friendly cup" it's called. I need one, but when I saw the beautiful picture of the sea coupled with the wise reminder to redirect back to the choice of happiness. Here are the points the packaging boasts:

  • reusable/zero waste
  • made of renewable bamboo fibre, cornstarch, and melamine 
  • recloseable lid
  • tiny air hole to allow coffee to flow smoothly (I've found this to be a key feature missing on past purchases)
  • quality in compliance with EU standards
  • high-quality lid lock/no silicone lid
  •  odor free and taste-neutral
  • high-quality sleeve
  • dishwasher safe
  • not suitable for microwave
  • 400 mls/13.5 oz

I also saw some things that made my inner 7 year old quite pleased. And ya know I can't pass up anything with mermaids. 

I'm looking forward to trying out my new cup. Too bad I don't have my Dame Darcy Tarot with me because it would be perfect alongside it. The picture on the cup reminds me of the beauty of the sea when I was in Turkey last year. It's the point where the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas meet. Two things that make me the happiest in the world are the ocean, tarot cards, and a good, strong cup of coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...